Fixes needed in next release:
2. J1708 and Torque & HP These two derived load sensor values always '0' though load sensor is displayed properly. Confirmed this on J1708 SIM.
3. Double-Tap fail Odometer gauge: a double-click (to reset) halts the ODO from accumulating distance IF in SAE miles. Using button works normally (so, use it instead...for now)
4. Chicken Dance Fail "...if you remove the default audio alert and chicken dance audio file you must reinstall the software to get it to start again..."
5. Retarder Status values lost Engine Retarder Status = "off" when exhaust brake off; reads "error" when exhaust brake is working. These values (under 121) ARE ZEROS. [Art is building the table for this and others.]
6. Spiking Gauges Instantaneous MPG occasionally reads "256". Less often so does rolling MPG. J1708 ISL-370
8. Road Speed Jumps --up and down from 2mph at about 30 and 6mph at 65. (2008 Safari CAT C7 350)
9. Cruise status toggles When cruise is off, toggles to On or Set randomly. (2008 Safari CAT C7 350)
10. Retarder Gauge Retarder Switch (Hydraulic) always reads "error". (J1708...J1939?)
11. Datalog took a header When pulling a Datalog, only the first half dozen columns have headers; headers for all columns are missing after "HOURS".
12. Text too small Within Radial gauge, numeral shown is too small. Need to fill the space within the inner radius. -Thanks, Don C. ! ;-) --- Recent fixes in this release: #4. Install Issue Legacy option to "install in a different directory" needs to be removed. The pointers are broken; better to maintain the same folder hierarchy for consistent installs ie Forced to C:\VMSpc\4.0.x (x = that version number).
12. Gear Selected/ Attained On newer (2015 and later, Freightliner chassis) Gear Selected is empty. Not a random value or a "?" but blank. Seen on Tiffin, 2015. 2016 and 2017 Also, with v4.0.9/ v4.1, both values are '?' Fixed this with v4.0.9b/ v4.1.)
#6. 2017, Freightliner and Odometers "...hit and miss. Sometimes they work, and then after a reset they are just stuck at zero and count no info at all." (v1.13 jib) Increased Input Buffer Size in order to correct a mismatch between sending and receiving (jib to pc.)
#7. 2017 and Trans Gauge On Freightliner J1939-II (500kb) coaches, the gear attained works but not the gear selected. Increased Input Buffer Size, as noted above.)
#8. 2017, Freightliner and ABS Error code "ENG SPN 639 5 J1939 Data Link, Low Current" is thrown. Increased Input Buffer Size, as noted above.) eof