I have a HMS 360 A Total Coach monitor. The sending unit on the potable water tank failed. I need to replace it but there is no manufacturer mark on it. There are two numbers. 30710 and P4050-36 Does anyone know who makes this part and where it can be purchased? Sydney Horn