SilverLeaf Electronics, Inc.
2490 Ferry Street SW.
For general business e-mail lori (at) simply-smarter.com.
From Salem (Coming South via I-5): Google Map From Salem
From Eugene (Going North via I-5): Google Map From Eugene
v4.x Software Add-list (current)
1. Layout Tabs: For alternate gauge layouts/ theme?
2. Layout Export: Via menu item [Layout, Export to...]
3. Background: Need (Right-Click) Properties, Wallpaper or Solid pre-canned / theme colors, Add Picture (Gauge).
4. All Gauges: Need add'l (Right-Click) Properties: Text Size ie. larger...smaller. Color options, too?
5. Gauge Moving: (alt+arrow) to move selected gauge. (arrow) jump from selected gauge to next one over. (shift+arrow) resize.
6. Radio buttons: Top line; day/night, his/hers, Layout (toggles/changes to next layout scr.xml in folder.) with 'layout' symbol [reduce clicks]
7. Push Button: Top line; "FILL" (Tank) with pump nozzle symbol [reduce clicks]
8. Stacked Gauges: Add ability to select two gauges and lock together/ anchor one to the other, (Send Front, Send back)
9. Histogram: Could sure use some sort of grid or flexible, usable reference lines. Start and End-Line with value (to show change)
10. Gauge Palate colors: Custom Colors (per gauge) are carrying over to (shared by) Night palate from Day. Should be independent of Night or Day.
11. Diagnostics Gauge: Currently a logically-sized full-time box. Combine with Time-Date Gauge. Add checkbox to Time Gauge props box for Active-Hidden gauge to pop-up/over-ride Time & Date when code is thrown. Diags messages are displayed until dismissed.
12. Diagnostics Gauge: Tire messages. We currently don't trap these in this gauge-tool. Can we start with and capture J1939 PressurePro Gateway messages by building it into the parser?
13. Diagnostics Gauge: Audible Alarms. The user, currently, must set up the alarms per-fault. Why not have that part of the DIAGS gauge function; alarm on fault: Engine/Trans/ABS/Tires... Add to Properties box, alarm on RED fmi or tire messages. Add ability to cancel this alert
14. TPMS Parsing: Add J1939 parsing for Advantage PressurePro enabling us to use either the original J1708 Bridge or the new J1939 Gateway.
15. Name, Value and Warning Lamps: Currently, we have the Name and Value beside the Warning Lamp. On TPMS, its the pressure and lamp--both take more space than they need, reducing the size of all elements in order to see the bunch. Instead, lets put the Value IN the Lamp. The TPMS would then just be the Colored Lamp and embedded Value, resizing within it. This will make all gauge info easier and faster to digest.
16. Tires layout TPMS: They're squished. Lay up more vertically to match coach orientation? Selectable: Squished, Med or Normal?
17. Tank Minder: 1. Add a box for entering cost per gallon for Diesel along with gallons filled. 2. Add a summing-box for Cost-per-mile in Odometer gauge AND as a separate gauge.
18. Screen & Gauge Lock: Make the Full-Screen and Gauge-Lock able to be persistent after a reboot. Menu item this to prevent boot-loop lock-outs for the general pop.
19. TPMS Look and Feel: 1. Chooser for Rounded rectangles or traditional circles 2. Tire Pressure embedded inside, not below.
20. TPMS Trending: 1. If three psi samples (drop or increase) show carrot below (dropping) or above (climbing) the tire pressure value. 2. Menu item: (Tires) Reset Trending (to clear carrots ie. after checking tires.)
21. Alarms: Single-button "Alert" audible alarm feature in gauge properties. GUI "Sound Effects" pop-up then selects file or _records_from_local_mic_. Is there a way to show time-length of selected file?
22. Clock: Add ability to select 12hr or 24hr clock.
23. Regen Status: We don't parse it; Can we add this for both J1708 and J1939? [Caller with J1708, Cat C-9 sees this on the ECU readout at CAT.]
24. Engine Corrections: Variables; Add Reset button to Multiplier, Offset and Buffer Size. Allow an easier do-over.
25. Engine Corrections: Odometer PID; Progy only allows 244 and 245 anyway; change this to two radio-buttons with brief dialog below each, such as DDEC-II pre-revision-154 or DDEC-II rev-154, J1708, J1939 and J1939-II.
26. New Simple Gauge: PAC Brake status; "...It would be nice to have a on/off gauge for the exhaust brake...."
27. Communications: Choose Databus; Chosen databus is not currently retained on restarting the program. Save this param so it remains chosen after restart.
28. Communications: AutoRestart; checkbox is superfluous. Recode it so its always doing this; remove the check-box and dialog.