SilverLeaf Electronics, Inc.
2490 Ferry Street SW.
For general business e-mail lori (at) simply-smarter.com.
From Salem (Coming South via I-5): Google Map From Salem
From Eugene (Going North via I-5): Google Map From Eugene
v4.0.5 Bug-list (current)
2. Help menu item, needs a link to FAQ and Website. Link to manual works. Working on a 'boiler plate' which will consistently work on OS XP ~ Win-10)
3. Win10, WiFi Dropouts after ~45 min. Mouse-trick didn't work. Other method to prevent interruption? (Root-cause is Microsofts' aggressive update method; no Silverleaf-side workaround found. Problem is expected to change with MS "Creators update"--how? TBD...)
4. Odometer "day one" odometer isn't really day one but is today, instead.
5. Gauge Flicker J1708 & Serial JIB, 'red' values periodically, ~1/10th sec --Otherwise okay. See #7
7. Max Gauges: Spikes hurt! Any little spike (as displayed) also hits the Max with artificially high values. Parsing or Rule situation? (Still hunting for cause)
8. Color Palate (XP): Palates won't work...
9. Full Screen (XP): Wonky space at screen bottom.
11. Engine Type: Wrong directory opens by default, reverts to My Documents. Next build: drop Additional Engine folder in c:\VMSpc and the balance of stuff in the hierarchical folder (...\VMSpc_4.0.6). This puts the engines in a constant-known location.
12. When playing .WAV file: Hangs on some Win-10.
14. Full Screen: Under Win-10, Tablets: Long background press does not ESC from Full screen.
15. Trans info: Gear Attained missing on (new) J1939 chassis.
16. Tank Minder Under Win10 Tablet (without keyboard), cannot select custom color.
17. Tire Status; Learning Mode This times-out in 20~40 seconds
18. Tire Status; Presets & positions Tires Populate wrong. Populates with '0' rather than preset. After preset is selected, reverts to '0's again; filling screen with tires.
19. Tankminder Wrong MPG, when doing a Partial-Fill, wrong MPG is calculated. (Need more data, inconsistent amongst users.)
20. Maintenance List; displays "0" (mileage) interval (on the list) though it functions correctly while doing so--and while editing. should read 5000 or 10000 or whatever the interval is both during Edit and on the List.
21. Data Logging; Should--but doesn't continue logging when program is closed and re-opened. "In versions 3.xx the selected data remained selected and was always there without having to always re-select after ever closing of the program."
22. Anti-Virus and Install; Some AV screw up the process; Its been found that, during install, When certain AV is active, it may filter out files at random. This may be a process of scanning them real-time and them getting...'lost'(?). Can we build in a check-sum; verify that the needed files are present and fixed if not? [SX include wonky Odometer, fuel & mileage calcs and missing gear-attained indicator.]
23. J1708/J1939 tool; after being set, it may revert back to 'Both' or 'leak(?)' data. After selecting J1939 only, program reverted to 'Both' on its own randomly.
24. Engine Corrections Prefills Offset and multiplier box with spurious data. Can be zero'd (by entering 0.0 or a needed amount)--but will revert to something spurious when opened again unless unique value is inserted.